| 0 comments ]

Argentine Lawmaker Resigns After Kissing Girlfriend's Breast Live During Virtual Congress Tyler Durden Sun, 09/27/2020 - 11:45

Some times, people just can't catch a break.

Such was the case of Argentinian lawmaker Juan Emilio Ameri, who has resigned after getting caught on a live camera pulling down his girlfriend's top to kiss her newly enhanced breasts.

Ameri sat through parts of a virtual session of congress seemingly unaware that his camera was turned on, but well aware that he was turned on, with a woman sitting on his lap. At one point, he pulled down part of the woman's shirt and exposed her breast, before kissing it, according to the Post.

Ameri thought he was off camera because his internet had gone down several times and admitted his girlfriend recently had her breasts enhanced.

He said:

 “I saw that my partner came out of the bathroom and I asked how she was, due to the operation. At that moment she sat with me and I kissed her on the breast without realizing that the connection had returned.

And that was your first mistake, Juan.

He continued:

 “It was a moment of intimacy with my partner that leaked. It was serious, really, I take charge and I am very ashamed. I am very distressed by what is happening.”

“I apologize to the citizens, to my family, to my partner, for all this situation. I want to apologize to my mother, my sisters, my daughters, with whom I have not yet spoken,” he continued.

The session was then interrupted by House president Sergio Massa, who called it a "serious offense" and suspended Ameri for 180 days. Ameri resigned shortly thereafter, stating: “It was serious, really. I take responsibility. I’m very ashamed.”


https://ift.tt/3i1DNxC
from ZeroHedge News https://ift.tt/3i1DNxC
via IFTTT

Argentine Lawmaker Resigns After Kissing Girlfriend's Breast Live During Virtual Congress SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments

Post a Comment